Thursday, April 21, 2011

well... everyone is dead

"But soon,"he cried, with sad and solemn entusiasm," I shall die, and what I now feel be longer felt. Soon these burning miseries will be extinct." pg. 166

I guess Victor would have been happy, the monster wishes to die. Thus he shall rid the world of his burdensome prescence. Yet where does that leave the rest of t he cast of this very sad tale, dead!! Saddest book ever! Nothing good ever really happened. Even when Victor was semi-happy he would have to leave his Elizabeth to make another monster that he would abhor. It was a book full of contradiction and stupid decisions. I am still mad that Victor tore up the female monster parts and did not just do what the monster wanted. It makes no sense when he knew that the consequences would be potentially losing all those he loves when it could havebeen him just having a little guilt that he made another being that is ugly!!! What a book...I hate sad endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment