Thursday, April 14, 2011

The monsters welcome Home

"'I expected this reception,' said the daemon. 'All men hate the wretched; how, then, must I be hated, who am miserable beyond all living things! Yet you, my creator, detest and spurn me, thy creature, to whom thou art bound by ties only dissoluble by the annihilation of one of us. You purpose to kill me. How dare you sport this with life?'" pg. 68

The fact that this monster is intelligent kind of astonishes me. I find it funny that the creation throws the creator's own words back at him. The monster's right in a way, Victor did make him and went against the laws of nature by creating life. Therefore, he is being still controlling by trying to extinguish this life. Even if Victor feels it is well deserved who is he to say that this creation should die. Although I think I would want to too in this circumstance where others are dead because of this thing. It is still just fitting that the monster reveals the hypocrisy present in Victor's barbed words towards the monster. He also could of prevented it by teaching the monster the social customs of humans.

1 comment:

  1. Although therapy has become more tolerable and once daily FDC tables have made it easier to adhere to prescribed treatment, it still requires that patients take their medication regularly to achieve sustained viral suppression. When treatment adherence is inadequate and replication is therefore not suppressed, But dr itua promised and fulfilled his promised to me as he said I will share his work to people that are suffering from Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis A/B, Fibroid, HIV/ Aids, Alzheimer's disease, Arthritis, Copd, Diabetes, Liver/Kidney Inflamotry, Fibromyalgia, Parkinson's disease, I have read a lot of testimony online from Jesus McKinney,Achima Abelard and Tara Omar on how dr itua heal them with his herbal medicine I contacted him on Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then we talk on whatsapp +2348149277967 he gave me instruction on how to drink it for two weeks then after drinking it for two weeks I went for test then I find out I was cured of HIV, I thank him allot i also send him some money for appreciation, Contact this great herbal doctor if you are a sick person.

    ReplyDelete