Monday, December 6, 2010

Characterization Movie

During the course of film I indirectly characterized Connie through her actions. Mostly I found her misunderstood by her mother because of the way her mother treated her. When Connie would act disrespectfully it was due to what her mother would say. Therefore I found Connie to be very emotionally scarred. When she danced to music I saw that she felt with her whole heart and loved to have fun. Also I saw that she was still a young girl trying to be grown up. For example, when she was in the car with another boy and this time things started to really escalate she had to leave because she said "I'm not used to feeling this excited." Such foreign feelings caused her to have literally remove herself from the situation. Thus it exemplified her vulnerability and how she was not ready for such a leap into womanhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment